Position: Architect Web-Application development.
Location: Pune, India
We seek a person clearly characterized by progressive technical experience and demonstrated progression in architecting complex systems. You must be a self-starter, sharp who can succeed with very little oversight. You have an unwavering passion for solving technical challenges and managing the dynamics of a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is an experienced technical architect interested in learning and implementing new-technologies into existing applications while managing expectations with Business and other stakeholders across the globe to ensure successful and timely delivery of high quality products
• Designing and build intuitive look, innovative plus feel of next-generation applications in an Agile environment.
• Communicate cross-functionally and drive engineering efforts.
• Hold your own in technical discussion, be a subject matter expert, and have strategic influence.
• Define strategic direction for new technology and its adaption.
• Formulates and defines scope, objectives and technical direction for new or modified web applications and lead systems analysis, design, development and implementation efforts.
• Support high velocity and rapid iteration of development work.
• Ensures application design fits within holistic vision and future state of existing systems.
• Computer Science degree or equivalent with 9 to 10 years of industry experience with more than 5 years in architecting complex systems.
• Strong exposure to designing and developing highly scalable web application, with strong development knowledge in any of the following Node.js,/ ROR/Java.
• Experience in engineering practice such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, application security, functional programming.
• Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
• Familiarity working with AWS, docker, Kubernetes. Would be a great plus (Lambda, API-gateway, virtualisation)
• Excellent Communications skills as well as Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Willingness to accommodate a wide variety of tasks and duties, flexibility to work requirements
• Excellent understanding of Dev-Ops tools and process.