The Director, Customer Experience needs to effectively manage the exchange of information between the company and our valuable customers. The individual will drive and lead our initiatives targeted at improving customer satisfaction, with customer communications being a key area of focus.
This is a senior position within the Operations department. In this role, you will collaborate closely with key stakeholders internally and externally to ensure the businesses using our platforms are as successful as possible. You will work with internal teams to manage all tools which communicate with our customers.
The scope of this role will change as our priorities change, and the successful candidate must be comfortable with changes in strategy and the resulting priority shifts.
This positon is open for most U.S. locations. Based on location, this position will require periodic travel within the U.S.
- Lead strategic shift of Customer Experience from current reactive support model to proactive customer success model
- Establishing relationship between our ongoing multiple business unit interactions, customer satisfaction, and resulting business behaviors.
- Serve as leader of customer success
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5+ years as SGAS Employee Preferred
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience running complex projects
- Demonstrated success in implementing improvement process and metrics
- Ability to serve as a champion of the customer internally and a thought leader and customer success expert internally
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.