Alternate Location(s): Virtual Office - 680 E Swedesford Road
Area and Site: Boston-MA
Area and Site: Boston-MA
- You are a sales professional that has a strong work ethic, high aptitude for learning and who is seeking a position for growth and expansion of responsibility.
- Self-starter with a reputation for being an effective change agent.
- You must have the proven ability to listen, extrapolate information, and leverage resources to effectively provide solutions to customer.
- You are a hardworking, competitive type that is driven to succeed.
- Grow Sungard AS revenue by closing net new logos.
- Direct responsibility for the identification, contact, qualification and development of viable new accounts.
- Business Development (BD) – Responsible for Proactive, Targeted, Outbound Prospecting; Research the Turf; Identify Clear Partner & Account Targets (ideal accounts & buyers); Uncover Opportunities; Clearly Define the Ask/Business Problem (Needs Identification); High-Level Data Gathering; Qualify Using pre-established Criteria.
- Manage the prospecting plan development and execution for new accounts at a very high level.
- Accurate and timely forecasting is an essential part of the account executive’s role
- Manage the communication and internal coordination of the Sungard AS sales support infrastructure to insure customer education and satisfaction.
- Accurate and timely forecasting is an essential part of the account executive’s role.
- Manage the on-going need to understand inter-related technologies that exist and keep current on new options as the business technologies expand and change.
- Minimum of 4 years of successful sales experience within a large technical account environment:
- An extraordinary drive to pursue opportunities both within the target client as well as to marshal the necessary resources within Sungard to ensure strong solution creation and implementation of the strategy once accepted.
- The ability to present to a large audience of C level decision makers persuasively and with ease is mandatory.
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers.
- Proven talent for making effective initial calls to target companies and the ability to develop relationships from a cold call or networking activity.
- College Degree preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience with a minimum educational requirement of a H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Previous proven expertise in managed services, high availability solutions, consulting and/or hardware/software solution sales.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
Show On Map: