Cloud Solution Specialist
UK – Paris Garden
The Enterprise Cloud Solution Specialist will drive and close sales of Cloud services at new and existing customers, working collaboratively with the Sales Team and the Managed Services organization.
- Work with Account Executives to identify target accounts, develop account strategy, build account plans and drive the sales of cloud services.
- Identify, contact, qualify and develop viable new cloud accounts, leading all aspects of the sales cycle from account planning and lead generation through proposal development, negotiations and sales close.
- Identify business needs of customers / prospects and demonstrate value that Sungard AS can bring to address those needs.
- Position / present SunGard Availability Services Cloud capabilities, services and methodologies to prospective customers.
- Leverage existing sales processes, clients and relationships.
- Follow up on early leads and develop strong relationships with the Sales team in order to build and continuously maintain the Cloud Services pipeline, backlog and forecast
- Establish, develop, strengthen and maintain relationships with people at all levels of the target accounts.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of all Sungard Availability Services offerings and how they address individual customer situations.
- Programmatic support of sales enablement, Cloud pipeline management and feedback into the product team.
- Attend industry events in order to network with relevant stakeholders, gain industry insight and represent Sungard AS in the marketplace.
- Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
- Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- At least 4 years of successful sales experience within a large technical account environment: previous proven expertise in cloud services, managed services, high availability solutions, telecom, and hardware/software solution sales highly preferred. Desirable.
- Strong demonstrable experience in visualization technology, IaaS.
- Ability to converse with customers and peers at a high level and in detail.
- Commercial awareness.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.