Area and Site: UK-Livingston Recovery Centre
- To identify new and existing business opportunities to enable revenue growth and preserve existing revenue streams and exceed associated sales targets ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Identifying cross-selling and up-selling opportunities to increase revenue and drive sales through the identification of opportunities to provide additional products and services to existing customers within a specific sector.
- Meet Sales Targets in line with the Sales Compensation Plan to grow business and provide specific focus on customer satisfaction and revenue preservation for Sungard AS.
- Manage, via the telephone and face-to-face, customer meetings on assigned territory/market to ensure strong business relationships and service levels.
- Create and follow a business plan focused on growing the value of the sector and meeting defined targets.
- Identify and maintain a pipeline in line with targets provided and regularly review forecasting on opportunities within the pipeline and feedback to your Sales Manager.
- Ensure existing clients are fully aware of Sungard AS products and new developments within the company’s product portfolio to maximize opportunities for future business growth with them.
- Support the Sales Director UK in the delivery of Strategy and Targets for the organization in line with business plans.
- Interface with Service Management and assist relevant Sungard AS teams/departments with the resolution of any issues affecting customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate records via Sales.Force.com as required by the business and in line with Company policy
- Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
- Qualifications and Professional Membership
- Demonstrable commercial experience and proven track record. Essential.
- A relevant degree. Desirable.
- Technical Competencies (Experience and Knowledge)
- Knowledge of the IT Managed Services Marketplace. Essential.
- Previous experience of a client management database, ideally SalesForce.com.. Essential.
- High level of commercial awareness – identifying opportunities, structuring a deal, negotiating and closing sales. Essential.
- Proven ability to deliver consistent results against financial targets over an extended period of time. Essential.
- In-depth knowledge of industry and current events. Desirable.
- Strong communication and IT Fluency. Essential.
- Skills and Behavioral Competencies
- Self-motivated, Essential.
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations, Essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative with little direction, whilst remaining a team player. Essential.
- Ability to work in partnership with key contacts in other departments. Essential.
- Excellent time management and organization. Essential.
- The ability to forecast accurately and consistently. Essential.
- Must be able to learn the use of Sungard’s proprietary systems. Essential.
- Reliable and conscientious. Essential.
- Special Requirements
- Possess a valid UK Driving License. Essential.
- Flexibility with travel. Essential.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and complete BS7858 British standard screening prior to joining company
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
Show On Map: