Recruiting Lead EMEA
The Recruiting Lead in EMEA will be responsible for helping to develop and implement effective strategies to facilitate the Talent Acquisition process. They will work closely with the Business Units and Human Resources to facilitate the hiring process
- Review of all candidates within the “Applicant Tracking System” to coordinate all phases of the interview process.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to the relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting and employee referrals.
- Build relationships with appropriate campus resources to facilitate a robust flow of candidates to openings as required.
- Screen and refer applicants to the Business Unit, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills and develop written assessments.
- Assist in the resolution of human resource issues related to the hiring process by working across the Human Resources Department.
- Coordinate recruiting internally and with outside vendors and candidates within the guidelines of legal requirements, company policy and procedures.
- Support diversity hiring initiatives by sourcing a diverse candidate pool.
- Provide excellent customer service to external applicants, internal Sungard AS employees, management and partner firms.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must travel as needed.
- University Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years technical recruiting experience.
- Ability to deliver sensitive information clearly and with diplomacy while maintaining confidential information.
- Ability to match skills and experience to job postings.
- Must be able to handle volume e-mail, telephone calls (in- and out-bound).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify, interview, evaluate, and formulate candidate assessments.
- Ability to interact with corporate hiring managers to discuss job requirements and candidate qualifications as required
- Experience using ethical sourcing methods.
- Applicant must be self-motivated, team player, and able to immediately contribute to a fast paced, deadline intensive environment.
- Proficiency in Windows based applications (WORD, EXCEL) and experience within an Applicant Tracking Systems experience a strong plus.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and complete BS7858 British standard screening prior to joining company
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.