Primary Skill: Project Management (ITIL V3 & PRINCE2 must). Excellent written & verbal skills with English language.
Experience: 8-10 yeras
Develop and manage project plan for customer implementation projects (DC Setup, Migrations, Cloud & Recovery Services)
• Establish project scope with stakeholders and manage implementations to ensure on-time delivery.
• Manage complex projects/programs from design and development to production.
• Define requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment through coordination of project kickoff.
• Define resources and schedule for project/program implementation.
• Create strategies for proactive risk mitigation and contingency planning.
• Plan and schedule project deliverables, goals, and milestones.
• Direct and oversee project engineering team and manage conflicts within group.
• Perform team assessments and evaluations.
• Efficiently identify and solve project implementation issues.
• Demonstrate leadership to define requirements for project risk.
• Design and maintain technical and project documentation.
• Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
• Participate in Design Review meetings – provide feedback on technical feasibility of proposed solution
• Coordinate and facilitate weekly status meetings with stakeholders.
• Document and track open issues for client and project team.
• Maintain project artifacts by ensuring all client information/documentation is stored in central repository, and client folders are up to date and contain correct data.
• Provide project management support during Intake & Demand phases.
• Provide guidance and mentoring to peers as needed.
• Will be expected to work on special projects (high technical complexity and/or high business impact) as required
• Own and Govern end to end project lifecycle.
• Provide off hours support as & when needed.