Location: Pune India
We seek a person clearly characterized by progressive technical experience and demonstrated progression in management responsibility. You have also kept your coding skills sharp and bring an unwavering passion for managing the dynamics of a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is an experienced technical manager who should possess the ability to participate and influence discussions, manage expectations with Business and other stakeholders across the globe to ensure successful and timely delivery of high quality products
• Be both a highly technical and effective people manager.
• Communicate cross-functionally and drive engineering efforts.
• Hold your own in technical discussion, be a subject matter expert, and have strategic influence.
• Define strategic direction for datacenter automation and service delivery.
• Support high velocity and rapid iteration of development work.
• Foster an environment of collaboration and healthy debate on automation architecture topics.
• Be an advocate for code quality and software development best practices.
• Computer Science degree or equivalent with 10 plus years of industry experience,
• Good understanding of AWS
• A sound understanding of data centre technologies, with excellent understanding of Web-Application development,
: Excellent understanding of Dev-ops, release procedures, QA.
• Excellent Communications skills, effective People Management and Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Willingness to accommodate a wide variety of tasks and duties, flexibility to work requirements
• Demonstrated ability to recruit and manage technical teams, including performance management.
• A collaborative management style.
• Very Good Knowledge of Java, J2EE, Node.js Python would be added advantage
• Knowledge of version control systems VCS/SCM (Git preferred)
• Excellent understanding of Dev-Ops tools and process JIRA, Hudson, AHA