Coventry - UK
Aggressively drive outbound calling programs to T5k target companies and in support of the global marketing campaigns. This role requires the individual to undertakes significant outbound calling and lead engagement activity to deliver qualified leads (SQLs) to the new business sales team in order to drive revenue for the company.
Working closely with sales teams, we need to ensure that the required number and type of MQL is delivered to the most appropriate sales lead. The aim is to ensure that pipeline has a continuous feed of new opportunities and that the quality and quantity of opportunities, motivated by marketing campaigns, is maintained to reach own KPI’s as well as sales and company growth targets.
- Create Qualified Leads, through proactive outbound calling activity and have sufficient experience and techniques to increase the number of qualified lead to ensure that department targets are achieved.
- Follow-up. Works with sales team ensure that 100% of all sales leads are followed-up in line with the response SLA, to ensure that leads are progressed efficiently.
- Grading. Understands how to grade calling activity and question in order to validate the lead stages – mql / sql.
- Drive high value opportunities. Ensure that sufficient quantitative and qualitative research has been completed with prospects to drive higher value sales conversations and lead generation.
- CRM. Understands Saleforce CRM system and works to make sure that the system delivers qualified sales leads in a timely fashion to the sales. Database. Understand database marketing, working with SFDC Sales Ops to define and deliver campaign based calling activity.
- Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
- Qualifications and Professional Membership, Essential/
- Sales, Telemarketing, Marketing qualification or extensive history in outbound telemarketing / sales in leu of qualification, Essential
- Technical Competencies (Experience and Knowledge), Essential
- Demonstrable industry experience or proven tele-marketing achievements in a related industry is desirable, Essential
- Telemarketing or Sales Team Management or dynamic team leadership experience, Essential
- Experience of lead generation campaigns, measurement, targeting and lead process management, Essential
- Working knowledge of SFDC required, Essential
- Skills and Behavioral Competencies, Essential
- Dynamic self-starting individual, Desirable
- Strong telesales style - driven proactive calling competencies, Essential
- Robust and resilient call handling
- Personable but persistent, target driven individual
- Negotiation skills, Essential
- Excellent telephone manner, Essential
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and complete BS7858 British standard screening prior to joining the company
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.