Senior Engineer- Systems
Area and Site: India - Pune
Experience required: - 7 to 8 Years.
- Good experience on Exchange server 2007, 2010 and 2013 administration.
- Troubleshooting skills on VMware & VCenter operational issues.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and related Windows server concepts.
- Citrix administration & client troubleshooting.
- System Center Operations manager (SCOM) administration.
- Patch management using System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Knowledge of ITIL processes like Incident, Problem and Change Management.
Exchange – Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring the overall health of the Exchange Subsystem.
- Troubleshooting inbound and outbound queues, mail routing issues, server errors, mail delivery latency issues, analysis of NDR.
- Handling Outlook, OWA, ActiveSync related issues
- Exchange Patch management.
- Resolve incidents affecting the operation/availability of Exchange production systems.
- Public Folder Creation, Deletion, handling permission issues and managing replication.
- Manage email gateways, IronPort, anti-spam servers.
- Managing DAG environments, troubleshooting failover issues, addition and deletion of Exchange servers from clusters.
- Troubleshoot Lync client issues.
VMware - Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installation, configuration, and administration of VMware ESXi /VMware Virtual Center sever.
- Troubleshooting VMware ESX,ESXi servers.
- Upgrading VMware ESX/ESXi servers.
- Creating and managing Windows server 2003/2008 VMs and Templates.
- Troubleshooting VCenter server operational issues.
- Troubleshooting clusters.
- Creation of Virtual Switches, Ports and Port groups.
- Migration roubleshooting of Virtual Machines using VMotion.
- Analyzing VMware alerts & tasks.
Show On Map: