Senior Associate - Service Desk
Area and Site: India - Pune
Experience required :1-2 years
- This position requires a Graduate in Computers.
- Requires exceptional verbal and written communications skills as well as strong customer service and inter-personal skills.
- ITIL Foundation Certified.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint
- Basis Knowledge about Systems, Backup and Network
- Must work comfortably with executive management.
- Must be a strong cross-team collaborator.
- This position also requires a general understanding of the OSI model, including TCP/IP, distributed computing, LAN/WAN technologies, as well as ITIL foundations and principles.
- Requires the ability to thrive in a demanding, fast paced 24x7x365 operations support environment, which may occasionally require working after normal business hours or weekends. Candidate might need to extend support during Week Offs depending on the business requirements.
- Accountable for answering internal and external phone calls, emails, queue management.
- Accountable for providing Notifications to the customers regarding the Sungard’s single or multiple customer outages.
- Provide exceptional customer service, professionalism and a strong sense of urgency to our customers and fellow team members.
Desired Skills. : Same as above.
Show On Map: