Outbound Telemarketing Manager
Coventry - UK
Aggressively drive outbound calling programs to T5k target companies and in support of the global marketing campaigns. This role both manages the team of Telemarketers (2) and undertakes outbound engagement activity to deliver qualified leads (SQLs) to the new business sales team I order to drive revenue for the company.
Working closely with sales teams, to ensure that the required number and type of MQL is delivered to the most appropriate sales lead. The aim is to ensure that pipeline has a continuous feed of new opportunities and that the quality and quantity of opportunities, motivated by marketing campaigns, is maintained in order to reach own KPI’s and sales targets.
1. Day to day supervision of the outbound team – establishing a proactive outbound calling regimen, in order to ensure targets are met, lead qualification is complete and mentoring /call support is readily available.
2. Monitor call activity and focus across the outbound team to ensure that department targets are achieved.
3. Create Qualified Leads, have sufficient experience and techniques to increase the number of qualified leads for self and team, through calling programs and nurture activity.
4. Follow-up. Works with sales management to be sure that 100% of all sales inquiries are followed-up in line with the response SLA, to ensure that leads are progressed efficiently.
5. Grading. Understands how to grade calling activity and question in order to validate the lead stages – mql / sql.
6. ROI. Ensures that sufficient quantitative and qualitative research has been completed with prospects and customers so that management can make informed decisions about the ROI for lead generation
7. CRM. Understands Salesforce CRM system and works to make sure that the system delivers qualified inquiries (sales leads) in a timely fashion to the sales. Database. Understand database marketing, working with SFDC Sales Ops to define and deliver campaign based calling activity.
8. Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
- Qualifications and Professional Membership
- Sales, Telemarketing, Marketing qualification or extensive history in outbound telemarketing / sales in leu of qualification, Essential
- Technical Competencies (Experience and Knowledge)
- Demonstrable industry experience or proven tele-marketing achievements in a related industry is desirable.
- Telemarketing or Sales Team Management or dynamic team leadership experience
- Experience of lead generation campaigns, measurement, targeting and lead process management.
- Working knowledge of SFDC required
- Skills and Behavioral Competencies
- Dynamic self-starting individual – team leader or dynamic team, Desirable
- Strong reporting and analytical capability that is driven by measuring success of activity is essential, Essential
- Robust and resilient call campaigning
- Personable but persistent, target driven individual
- Negotiation skills, Essential
- Excellent telephone manner, Essential
- Knowledge of the UK IT Market, industry specifics and dynamics, Desirable
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and complete BS7858 British standard screening prior to joining the company
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.