The Account Executive of New Business position at Sungard AS is a pure hunter role. We are looking for this individual to unearth and close new business with prospective enterprise customers. Your #1 goal is to leverage the tools provided to meet and exceed quota. This position provides an opportunity to sell leading edge solutions for one of the premier organizations in the IT industry. Preferred location in Philadelphia, PA or other Sungard AS Office
- You are a sales professional that has a strong work ethic, high aptitude for learning and who is seeking a position for growth and expansion of responsibility.
- Self-starter with a reputation for being an effective change agent.
- You must have the proven ability to listen, extrapolate information, and leverage resources to effectively provide solutions to customer.
- You are a hardworking, competitive type that is driven to succeed.
- Utilize leads generated from marketing and internal lead generation resources and/or self-generated leads to build a pipeline of net new business in a defined sales territory.
- Grow Sungard AS revenue by closing net new logos.
- Work collaboratively with technical and executive contacts in the account to review current and future business problems and align the solution to remediate same. Key measurement is net new MRR generated at the account and aggregate level.
- Utilize superior knowledge of Sungard AS products and services to define an entry point into the prospect account.
- Subject matter expertise in Sungard AS contracting process knowledge.
- We are seeking an experienced complex sales professional that has a strong work ethic, high aptitude for learning and who is seeking a position for growth.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple functional organizations to serve a customer need
- Drive for results
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Customer orientation
- Communication skills
- Prefer a minimum of 10 years in a fast-paced sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify and close net new business to business opportunities within the Managed IT Services, IT Recovery Services, and/or Enterprise Software space preferred
- College Degree preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience with a minimum educational requirement of a H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.