Sales Operations Analyst
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for overseeing key areas such as data acquisition and analysis, sales analytics and reporting, sales process and CRM administration.
The Sales Operations Analyst will also be responsible for providing strategic insight to both the field sales force and sales leadership team specific to the business KPI’s.
1. Ensure timely and accurate collection, analysis, formatting, management, and dissemination of sales data
2. Establish processes to improve and maintain data accuracy in Salesforce.com and underlying systems
3. Support sales team and interdepartmental ad hoc data request
4. Manage all related activities supporting CRM solutions
5. Develop and deliver operating reports on sales performance, trending, productivity, and other key metrics utilising SFDC & advanced excel
6. Provide strategic and tactical support on sales execution to sales management and senior management team
7. Build and maintain strong rapport with sales management and other key customers to ensure on-going decision support needs are met
8. Assistance with development and improvement of sales processes
9. Key participant in driving field readiness for new and ongoing sales processes training
Demonstrable experience in a sales operations environment - Essential
Demonstrated proficiency with SalesForce.com - Essential
Excellent Analytical skills with strong attention to detail - Essential
Advanced Excel skills - Desirable
Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets - Essential
Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to interface with cross-functional departments and the Sales management team - Essential
Strong verbal and written communication skills – Essential
Ability to work independently - Desirable
Some travel to other sites may be required
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and complete BS7858 British standard screening prior to joining the company
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.