Senior Marketing Executive
The Senior Marketing Executive role will be focused on driving sales engagements and growth initiatives through existing accounts and Partner Marketing, through the delivery of targeted marketing activity. Using a combination of campaigning and continuous nurturing of the buyer through the persona marketing, events and marketing automation. Reporting to the Senior Field Marketing Manager EMEA and working closely with the wider marketing team and the global market strategy team the exec will deliver the existing accounts sales team with focused growth and customer satisfaction.
1. To define, create and deliver integrated campaigns for existing customer growth for direct and indirect markets
2. Develop and deliver long-term nurturing campaigns and processes positive responses through multiple touch points and customer lifecycle mapping.
3. Drive and measure campaign activity whilst engaging with sales to achieve a positive outcome
4. Creation and continuous development of persona driven marketing and its application through campaign activity
5. Work alongside our telephone based marketing resource (both internal and external) to support opportunity generation for sales
6. Grow the value of the customer base and new opportunity pipeline through a combination of data build, effective segmentation and targeted campaigning
7. Support events and integration of campaigning to drive conversion of attendees to sales opportunities
8. Content and collateral development as required to support go to market campaigning efforts
CIM qualification - Essential
Pardot or similar marketing automation - Essential
SFDC or similar CRM system - Essential
Solid understanding and demonstrable experience of incoming as well as outgoing lead generation activity - Desirable
B2B services marketing experience, preferably within the IT sector - Essential
Attention to detail and accuracy. Able to create copy from scratch for customer communications - Essential
Experience of engaging with sales teams and drive engagement - Essential
Able to brief and negotiate with external agencies - Essential
Dynamic self-starting individual with experience of direct, channel and partner marketing - Desirable
Experience of Snr level / C level stakeholder management within own and partner organisation - Essential
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and complete BS7858 British standard screening prior to joining the company
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.