Tittle: SAP Basis Admin
Years of exp: 3 to 6 years
• Performs the administration and operation of the SAP systems, including Solution Manager, SAP NetWeaver Solutions, SAP Business Suite Solutions and associated components and 3rd party tools.
• Resolve incidents affecting the operation/availability of production systems, through troubleshooting and implementing known fixes
• Client and User administration
• Monitoring RFC connections.
• Spool management in SAP
• Performance Monitoring and Performance analysis when system goes slow
• Work load Analysis
• Performing transport requests
• SAP Kernel Upgrade.
• Database tablespace extension using BRTOOLS
• Apply Support Packages and SPAM update.
• SAP Note implementation.
• SAP printer set-up and configuration..
• Oracle client upgrade.
• Database and SAP application Refresh.
• EHP upgrade.
• SAP portal Knowledge, SAP R/3 installation and router Installation.
Starting & Stopping R/3 System,
SAP User Administration,
Daily Monitoring Tasks,
Spooling and Printing, Background Processing,
R/3 System Landscape, Client Administration,
Backup & Restore,
R/3 Administrative Task,
SAP R/3 installation and router Installation.
Kernel upgrade activity.
- Desired Skills: SAP Basis , SAP HANA Administration, Oracle (DBA) , MS-SQL (DBA)