Account Executive - New Business Healthcare
Alternate Location(s): Wood Dale IL - 711 North Edgewood
Area and Site: Wood Dale-IL
Area and Site: Wood Dale-IL
The Healthcare Account Executive New position at Sungard AS is a pure hunter role. We are looking for this individual to unearth and close new business with prospective customers above $50mm in revenue. Your #1 goal is to leverage the tools provided to meet and exceed quota. This position provides an opportunity to sell leading edge solutions for one of the premier organizations in the IT industry.
- You are a sales professional that has a strong work ethic, high aptitude for learning and who is seeking a position for growth and expansion of responsibility.
- Self-starter with a reputation for being an effective change agent.
- You must have the proven ability to listen, extrapolate information, and leverage resources to effectively provide solutions to customer.
- You are a hardworking, competitive type that is driven to succeed.
- Direct responsibility for the identification, contact, qualification and development of viable new accounts in the Healthcare vertical.
- Responsible for the development, execution, and delivery of quality solution focused client presentations at a “C” level.
- Manage the prospecting plan development and execution for new accounts at a very high level.
- Manage the communication and internal coordination of Sungard sales support infrastructure to insure customer education and satisfaction.
- Accurate and timely forecasting is an essential part of the account executive’s role.
- Manage the on-going need to understand inter-related technologies that exist and keep current on new options as the business technologies expand and change.
- Candidate will have proven experience qualifying and closing complex Managed Services Solutions to Complex Hospital Systems.
- Prior experience calling on Healthcare IT Organizations a must.
- Minimum of 4 years of successful sales experience within a large technical account environment
- An extraordinary drive to pursue opportunities both within the target client as well as to marshal the necessary resources within Sungard to ensure strong solution creation and implementation of the strategy once accepted.
- The ability to present to a large audience of C level decision makers persuasively and with ease is mandatory.
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers.
- Proven talent for making effective initial calls to target companies and the ability to develop relationships from a cold call or networking activity.
- College Degree preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience with a minimum educational requirement of a H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Previous proven expertise in managed services, high availability solutions, consulting and hardware/software solution sales.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
Show On Map: