Tittle: Senior Engineer - Product Development (AWS)
Role and Responsibilities
You should have 5+ years’ experience in following technologies.
· Experience in designing solutions using one or more AWS features, tools and technologies such as EC2, EBS, Glacier, S3, ELB, CloudFormation, Lambada, CloudWatch, VPC, RDS, DirectConnect, AWS CLI, REST API, AWS billing.
· Networking: Experience with virtual firewalls, AWS DirectConnect, VPN tunnels.
· Linux/Windows: Experience working on Linux servers, Comfortable with shell scripting
· Strong Development experience with Python and Node JS.
· Experience with Web Development frameworks for Python/Node.js.
· Experience in Implementing RESTful API’s.
· Experience in addressing security aspects with various distributed infrastructure and web based solutions.
· Experience with cross functional teams such as QA, operations, various service design, implementation and delivery teams,
· Agile development methodology
Soft Skills Required
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· The ability to communicate with technical staff.
· Experience in AWS
· Python, Node.js
· Disaster Recovery knowledge
· Hybrid cloud
· Prior experience creating cloud environments
· Service provider experience highly desired.
Accredited AWS cloud Developer