About the Position:
In this role you will be a Business Continuity Management (BCM) Lead Senior Consultant within the Consulting Services business unit of Sungard Availability Services. You will primarily be responsible for project delivery within the BCM Service Line. Your role is to develop and grow the Service Line Practice through delivering the Service Line Solutions across all Industry Sectors.
- Attaining Billable Utilization (90%) goals
- Providing leadership and technical expertise to clients and staff
- Leading and participating in teams through delivery of Service Line solutions
- Competent in all BCM core solution offerings within the Service Line
- Lead and assist in the execution and delivery of consulting projects
- Work closely with a project manager to develop solutions in your Service Line.
- Support business development activities as needed.
- Manage work load to deliver quality deliverables on time
- Building and managing relationships with client for the projects you are working on
Requirements and Preferred Requirements:
- Consulting experience with a strong track record delivering quality work on time
- Demonstrate ability to develop a client relationship within your current project
- Business Continuity experience that includes a combination of:
- Project Management
- Business Impact Analysis
- Risk Management
- Business Recovery Strategy
- IT Recovery Strategy
- IT Operations Experience
- Response Planning (IT or Business)
- Program Office experience
- Crisis Management
- Recovery Strategy testing or exercise experience
- Meeting facilitation
- Communication writing / verbal
- Technical skills (platforms and network)
- Analytical (analyze data)
- Customer service experience
- Technology design/build experience
- Lead Senior Consultants must also be able to deal with personalities and work through issues to meet the requirements of the client. They may be onsite where they are required to think independently and strategically in support of a client’s needs.
- The Lead Senior Consultant must have excellent listening, speaking, writing, decision making, problem solving and presentation skills and the ability to deliver solutions through a crisis or disaster event.
- Lead Senior Consultants will be required to work in Client allocated workspace (when onsite), so environmental conditions can be unpredictable and may present some additional challenges
- Bachelor’s degree (Business or Technical) at an accredited university
- Certification as CBCP or MBCI is desired
- 50-75% travel is required
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.