Software account executive
The Software Account Executive is a key role at Sungard Availability Service selling our award winning Business Continuity Management Software, Emergency Notification Services and Software Professional Services. The candidate is responsible for executing regional sales and business development strategies across UK. The candidate will play a pure hunter role by unearthing and closing new business with targeted prospective customers. The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CXO level executives as well as drive the sales cycle of all sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution.
1. Grow Sungard AS revenue by closing net new logos within the Software suite of products.
2. Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the Sales Director/VP
3. Direct responsibility and management of lead generation strategies, prospecting plan execution, contact, qualification and development for gaining viable new accounts.
4. Responsible for the development, execution, and delivery of quality solution focused client presentations at a “C” level
5. Manage the communication and internal coordination of Sungard sales support infrastructure to insure customer education and satisfaction
6. Accurate and timely forecasting is an essential part of the account executive’s role
7. Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFP/RFI responses, multi-day client workshops, negotiation and deal signing
8. Support the team’s market research and competitive positioning analysis in partnership with presales, marketing and product development
Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
Proven expertise in managed services, Business Continuity, Emergency notification, high availability solutions, consulting and/or Software solution sales
Demonstrable sales experience within a large strategic Account environment
Prior experience in relationship building with industry executives
Ability to present to a large audience of c level decision makers
Strong hunter profile with proven track record of success selling enterprise level SaaS/software and services
Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers
Excellent communication skills specifically in targeting customers
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and complete BS7858 British standard screening prior to joining the company
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.