To lead in preparing technical quotations and proposals and present these to customers in order to support the Sales team in winning new and incremental Swedish business.
1. Assist Sales team members in the production of quotes, bids and proposals.
2. Provision of day-to-day support for the sales organisation, producing technical solutions across a range of products and services including pricing quotations, preparing and writing proposals, Answering ITT/RFI/RFP responses, site tours. Presenting to customers to influence their buying decision through the professionalism and excellence of response.
3. Using the various tools, Microsoft products, Visio etc. to create a detailed and accurate solution and pricing documentation, within strict timescales, whilst meeting the client’s technical and business requirements.
4. Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of technology and market trends within the IT industry. Products suported will be a number of Hosting, Self Service Cloud, Secure Cloud (Il2/ IL3) and Private Cloud services, Cloud Application Services in Oracle and SAP HANA plus a range of Replication and Recovery services including Recover to Cloud (R2C) and Actifio.
5. Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
6. Stay current on industry technology trends and provide knowledge transfer to customers and team members
7. Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values
Qualifications and Professional Membership:
Degree in a IT related field with relevant industry experience Desirable
VMware VSP / VTSP – or relevant experience of solution design. Essential
MCSE, CCNA Desirable
Hosting technologies and Storage Platforms Essential
Distributed Systems, IBM Midrange, Intel, Linux,, Sun, Unix Desirable
Communications (Voice & Data). LAN, WAN, VoIP & Security Services. Desirable
Exposure to Major Suppliers – Cisco, EMC, HP, IBM, Juniper etc. Essential
Technical Competencies (Experience and Knowledge)
Experienced in PreSales work. Essential
Cloud Services Essential
Server and Blade Systems Essential
SAN technology Essential
Replication Technology and Vaulting Essential
Sungard’s workplace products Desirable
Knowledge of IT market, Trends and Industry Essential
Networking and Communications Desirable
2017 product areas will include Application Cloud Services Oracle and SAP HANA, Actifio, IL2/IL3 secure Cloud services. Open Stack. Desirable
Skills and Behavioural Competencies
Self-managing and team player Essential
Excellent Customer facing skills Essential
Good presentation skills Essential
Strong technical background and willingness to learn on own initiative Essential
Ability to work under pressure to timescales in a demanding sales environment and still smile. Essential
Good market awareness Desirable
Flexibility with travel required Essential
A full valid UK driving licence Essential
Will need to SC cleared for secure work Essential
All candidates must be eligible to work in Sweden
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.