Operating System(s)/Application Software Supported:
Provide proficient support in at least 2 of the Intel Based Operating Systems listed below. Provide proficient support for at least “one” recovery application below. Work with and gain knowledge of at least “one” virtualization product/utility below. Provide proficient support for at least “one” imaging application/utility listed below
• Intel Based Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux and vSphere
• Recovery Applications: CommVault, Computer Associates BrightStor, EMC Legato Networker, IBM Tivoli Storage Manager(TSM), Symantec NetBackup or Symantec Backup Exec,
• Imaging Application: Recovery Automation, Symantec Ghost and PlateSpin.
• Intel/AMD/Itanium Servers (ISS): HP, Dell, IBM, including blade servers.
• Fiber Channel – DCFM, Brocade
• Server firmware updates and compatibility.
• Tape Libraries/Drives /Barcode compatibility – Configure/Setup/Troubleshoot Sun(StorageTek), HP, IBM, Quantum(ADIC), Spectra Logic.
• Tape Drive/Media – AIT, SAIT, DLT, LTO, SDLT, 9840, 9940.
• Tape drive encryption.
• VTL, DataDomain, IBM & EMC
• Assist with hardware installations and relocation as required.
• Assist with hardware troubleshooting diagnosis and repairs, swapping memory and/or I/O adapters on selected servers.
Primary responsibilities (75%):
Test Support and Troubleshooting for Managed Recovery Program:
• Break-fix and escalation point for technical issues during our execution of customer’s recovery scripts used to recover their operating system, applications and data
• Taking escalations from Technical Specialists, Engineers and/or contractors - following troubleshooting steps to take issue from problem determination to resolution, including best practices for future testing
• Engaging customer and/or vendors and/or peers to assist in troubleshooting when needed
• Validate that documentation/reporting per host, application and script are accurate and reflect the related technical ownership per shift
• Work with other global teams on a telephonic bridge/chat application/other communication modes during a test/disaster
• Flex schedule to provide off-hours test coverage for MRP testing
• Following escalation path to ensure both the Management escalations and customer escalation occur.
Secondary responsibilities (25%):
Pre-test Conference Call Participation:
• Attend pretest briefing presented by the Test Lead.
• Review the procedures to become familiar with the client’s recovery methodology.
• Understand the client’s objectives, and definition of success
• Create hardware configuration documents (server prep matrix).
• Obtain desired hardware configurations for each scheduled server.
Setup Hardware Configurations for Pending/Scheduled Recoveries:
• Install operating system(s) (sysprep image).
• Connect required disk and tape libraries/drives by patching and/or SAN zone setup.
• Storage Area Network(SAN) - zone the respective hardware as required.
• Configure Raid protection – internal storage.
• Test/validate hardware and library robotics, drives.
• Assign VLAN(s) and patch network connectivity.
Standard Recovery Support:
• Support recovery to dissimilar hardware.
• Provide first or second level technical support to subscribers during recovery testing or in a disaster.
• Troubleshoot any problems with infrastructure, systems, servers, peripheral hardware, operating systems and layer 1 network problems as required.
Product: Standby Operating System (SOS) & Imaging Applications:
• Utilize Jump-Start to deploy Flash Archive images.
• Utilize Jump-Start to validate Customer Flash Archive images
• Utilize Recovery Automation or Symantec Ghost to deploy Microsoft Windows operating system images.
• Utilize Kickstart utility to deploy operating system images in a Linux environment.
Requirements and Preferred Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• 2 to 5 plus year’s technical experience in a customer centric company
• Manage tape vaulting and prepare tapes for offsite storage
• Working knowledge on Commvault v9 and V10
• Should have experience in Build and configure of Commvault servers and its components.
• Knowledge on Backup and Restore for physical servers, VM's, database for Commvault
• Should have thorough knowledge on restore procedure of various types including File system, database, VMs etc.
• Perform Troubleshooting of Problems/Issues in Commvault backup and restore jobs.
• Good Learning and Analytical Skills; Should be able to quickly acquire Technical Knowledge and Skills
• Perform media management activities and disk based backup jobs
• Working knowledge in two of the following tracks:
o Microsoft Windows Operating Systems from Windows 2003 forward.
o Linux Operating System (RHEL )
o ESXi, vSphere 4.x, 5.x, 6.x
o Other operating System(s)
• Working knowledge in at least one of these backup/recovery tools Computer Associates BrightStor, EMC Legato Networker, Symantec NetBackup or Symantec Backup Exec, other recovery applications, Avamar
• Operational Experience with Storage Area Networks (SAN), and Fibre Channel technology.
• Operational experience with Network Attached Storage (NAS) or external disk storage arrays preferred.
• Operational experience with enterprise-class tape libraries preferred.
• Working knowledge of TCP/IP and network technologies.
• Proficiency with Windows Office-based applications (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be self-motivated, team player able to immediately contribute in a fast paced, deadline intensive environment.
• Previous experience in a disaster recovery role a plus.
• Must be able to periodically shift schedule to meet business objectives.
• Working knowledge of project management fundamentals.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational & time management skills.
• Active listener and detail oriented
• Good problem solving & decision making skills.