Area and Site: FR -Lognes
- Is responsible for all aspects of administration for the Purchasing function.
- Owns a category of spend in terms of a product, series of products or a service
- Develops and manages the relationship between Sungard AS and nominated key suppliers with the objective of improving performance and reducing cost
- Manage and maintain Purchase Order records.
- Act as the main point of contact for Procurement for France, Belgium and Luxembourg, assist with resolving queries and issues in a timely manner.
- Administer the Supplier approval and evaluation process.
- Manage and maintain the Supplier database. Enter new Supplier details, maintain and amend existing Supplier details as and when required.
- Maintain a file of contracts for all key suppliers as required by the Procurement Manager
- Maintain a Savings log, reporting all savings forecast and made during a calendar year.
- Create and approve Purchase Orders ensuring that all purchase order submissions are authorised in accordance with authority levels.
- Ensure requesters receive soft copies of approved Purchase Orders and that a Purchase Order file repository is maintained
- Take ownership of all SOX requirements for Procurement
- Manage the Procurement tender process for selection of key suppliers with the key stakeholders to assist in supplier selection, negotiation of price and commercial terms.
- Own a specific Category of spend in respect of products or services. Conduct regular benchmarking of the market place in terms of suppliers and pricing to ensure we are achieving best value from our supplier base.
- Work with the internal stakeholder(s) to identify future cost saving opportunities within the Category of product or service.
- Develop and own key supplier relationships, hold regular informal and formal reviews with the supplier and key internal stakeholders to improve supplier performance and to find ways of reducing cost.
- Work with the Procurement Manager to achieve cost savings that are auditable and of tangible benefit to the business
- Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
- Knowledge of Procurement Processes -Essential
- Knowledge and experience of MS Office - Essential
- Procurement experience in an IT environment - Desirable
- Ability to negotiate - Desirable
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Team player
- Working under pressure
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
Show On Map: