Network Analyst - College Graduate
The successful candidate will be expected to analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions. Evaluate cost analyses and vendor comparisons for large scale projects to ensure cost-effective and efficient operations, and measures feasibility of various approaches. Ensure adherence to model created and overall budgetary guidelines. Create extensive documentation to support operational teams. Mentor less experienced engineering personnel.
- You are a hardworking, competitive type that is driven to succeed.
- Self-starter with a reputation for being an effective change agent.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, lifecycle, and planning.
- Assist with test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects.
- Participate in departmental process/procedures development.
- Gain technical expertise, required industry certifications, and learn new and emerging networking technologies.
- Write and update functional requirements/specifications documents.
- This position requires an individual that can manage multiple technical projects in a fast-paced environment. The individual selected must have excellent time management and communication skills.
- Seeking graduates in a related degree program (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology preferred).
- Interest in or willing to take additional training courses to further working knowledge; or progress towards the CCNA or JNCIA certifications
- General knowledge or understanding of routing protocols including BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP
- General knowledge of Internet concepts and routing architectures
- Basic understanding of Cisco IOS
- Ability to effectively use diagnostic tools
- Strong work ethic with the drive to succeed
- Ability to learn, respond to demands, and show initiative in a fast-paced, highly technical environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and service delivery skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the USA
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.