Position: Senior Systems Engineer (UI Developer)
Location: Pune, India
Role: Senior Systems Engineer
We are looking for passionate and self-motivated front end UI developers to be part of Sungard AS portals related projects. You are, at core, expert web applications developer with flair for designing and developing end-to-end web applications. The ideal candidate is an experienced technical expert who should possess the ability to participate and influence discussions with Product Management and other stakeholders across the globe to ensure successful and timely delivery of high quality products
· Support high velocity and rapid iteration of development work.
· Foster an environment of collaboration and healthy debate on automation/ development architecture topics.
· Enhance engineering productivity through continuous improvement of development infrastructure and the deployment pipeline.
· Be an advocate for code quality and software development best practices .
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in a similar role with AngularJS 1.0 as a primary skill.
- Proficiency in ES6 preferred.
- Good to have development experience on Python
- Good to have knowledge on application framework like Django, Cherry Py for manipulating form data with complex dependencies.
- Preference given to candidates who have Experience working with SQL/No-Sql databases.
- Write test-driven, maintainable code and follow industry standard for web development best practices.
- Gather requirements and create technical specifications as needed.
- Implement new features and maintain existing features of production pipeline.
- Assist in the deployment of configured applications to our clients.
- Work with Project Managers and other team members to assure accurate timelines and deliverables.
- Collaborate with designers and fellow engineers to find elegant long-term solutions as well as creative quick-fixes to problems.
- Building back-end automation tools, modern JS and Python
- Taking responsibility for the full lifecycle of your code, from implementation to testing to user acceptance to deployment
- Preference given to candidates who have Experience in developing in an agile environment with Kanban and Scrum.
- Preference given to candidates who have Experience on working in UNIX environment, shell scripting.