We are looking for Cloud Systems Engineers to design, develop and deliver Hosted Private Cloud solutions based on VMWare's vRealize Suite. A qualified candidate will provide relevant skills and experience to help design, install, and configure vRealize suite components.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Produce quality documentation of use cases, business and technical solutions and concepts
- Present to and solicit feedback from various engineering, development and operations teams
- Work with product teams to understand requirements for new products and engineer solutions to provide
- Work with existing engineering and operations teams to understand existing infrastructure and offering, and take advantage of current best practices
- Lead the development of offering proofs-of-concept and effectively transition those concepts to the lines of business for engineering, deployment and commercialization
- Conduct extensive research into emerging and existing cloud platform technologies
- Fundamental knowledge of cloud including Infrastructure as a Service, public and private cloud solutions
- Hands on experience with the VMWare, vSphere, vCenter, vRealize suite
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting Infrastructure Technology
- Minimum 3 years of experience in VMWare administration and vRealize suite.
- Experience in PowerCLI and scripting
- Minimum 3 years of experience Architecting, Building, and supporting enterprise solutions
- Advanced competency working in a client server environment
- Relevant VMWare Certifications: VCAP, VCDX
- Infrastructure (Compute, Storage, and Database) architecture, design, build, and migration experience.
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations
- Agile & DevOps experience
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.