Based in Theale, RG7 and with some travelling to London SE1
Provide confidential executive assistance, business and administration Support and proactively assist the EVP, Global Sales & Customer Services Management, SVP, European Sales and SVP & UK Sales Director to ensure smooth operation of Global Sales and Customer Services Management Division. Act as the initial interface between the above (and Senior members of Leadership Team) and internal departments and employees, external clients and companies.
1. Provide confidential executive assistance, business and administration support and proactively assist the EVP, Global Sales & Customer Services Management, SVP, European Sales and SVP & UK Sales Director to ensure smooth operation of Global Sales and Customer Services management division.
2. Act as the initial interface between the above and internal departments and employees, external clients and companies.
3. Provide confidential, timely and accurate coordination of calendar schedules, email and personnel issues as required.
4. Compile and manage complex travel itineraries.
5. Actively support visiting members of the Global Leadership Team.
6. Attendance at monthly leadership team meetings and ad-hoc meetings as requested, to include preparation and collation of reporting documentation, taking minutes and actions as necessary.
7. Management and organisation of internal and external Company events, including Company Kick Offs, European Sales Kick Off, National Sales Meeting, Sales Incentive Programmes, Customer Hospitality.
8. Management and organisation of European Customer Advisory Board in conjunction with Chairman - including membership, schedule of meetings/events - ensuring maximum attendance, CAB contact, and liaise with Marketing regarding input, exposure and support.
9. Assist in the management of Sungard Availability Services’ Travel Policy and Procedures.
10. Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
Significant previous experience in a PA role, supporting one or more senior executives (VP level or above) within a large and complex organisation
Able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative and proven experience in acting independently without specific direction
Experience of dealing with confidential and sensitive information
Extensive experience of complex diary management
The ability to build strong internal and external relationships and deal with people at all levels
Able to communicate clearly and professionally in all written correspondence
Exceptionally well organised with the ability to be flexible in prioritising deliverables and planning workload
Proven ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Ability to handle challenging diary management activity
Great attention to detail and commitment to the highest level of quality
Proven ability to consistently deliver to agreed timescales and able to work autonomously
Able to proactively anticipate needs of the team and ensure smooth running of a busy environment
Strong IT skills and ability to demonstrate competence in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Demonstrates professional behaviours and acts with the highest level of discretion and integrity
A 'hands on' approach and the ability to handle a wide variety of ad hoc duties is a must
Confident and resourceful in the face of challenges
A positive and ‘can do’ attitude with a commitment to excellent service standards
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of hire
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.