Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Department: Ops Tech Retail 1st Line
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Job ID: 10847
Hours of Work: 8am to 5pm- Monday - Friday
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
The Bank Operations Compliance Analyst will perform a variety of tasks related to assisting the Bank Operations departments in maintaining compliance with state and federal regulations including, but not limited to:
- Compliance monitoring, research, and training
- Providing assistance to Bank Operations business units on questions related to deposit accounts, products, and services that fall outside predefined policies and procedures by evaluating overall risk within the context of compliance.
- Researching laws, regulations, and agency guidance in assigned areas upon request.
- Participating in audits and reviews and interfacing between Bank Operations and 2nd & 3rd Lines of Defense
- Managing projects related to compliance
- Working with business units to review procedures and processes to mitigate potential compliance risks as well as establishing and overseeing policies and procedures within Bank Operations related to compliance and regulatory changes.
- Providing assistance to the Governance Manager in completing Risk Assessments, fulfilling requests from business partners, and tracking audit results.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher in a business-related field
- Juris Doctorate is a plus
- Experience in a regulated industry or compliance field is helpful. Preference will be given to a candidate with Banking or Compliance experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and ability to quickly learn and navigate various internal systems.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with little-to-no supervision, results-oriented, and adaptable individual that responds well to change.
- Ability to read and comprehend at an advanced level.
- Passion to learn and ability to absorb high level concepts.
- Ability to work well with people of varying technical abilities and varying communication styles.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong editorial skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to research complex topics and scenarios and synthesize corresponding information for a variety of audiences within the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple on-going assignments.
- Knowledge of BSA; CIP; Consumer Privacy; Levies & Garnishments; NACHA; Regulations CC, DD, & E; and UDAAP a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Stay Connected - Join our Talent Community!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stay Connected - Join our Talent Community!