Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Department: Digital Platform Admin
Experience Required: 7 - 10 Years
Job ID: 10550
Hours of Work: 40
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
The qualified candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing software solutions targeting next generation Digital Banking applications as well as providing technical leadership within the organization. This candidate will need to be able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and be regularly engaged in the development process.
Candidate should have an advanced understanding of Open Source development technologies and tools as well as the ability to design/develop applications from interpretations of business requirements.
Candidate must have a strong willingness to learn, adapt and actively contribute to the success of the organization.
* Minimum of 6-8 years creating solutions on various software platforms in an enterprise digital landscape environment
* A solid and proven background in technical design and architecture
* Knowledge and experience providing architectural blueprints and designs.
* Knowledge and experience with evaluating and recommending tools, technologies, and other processes to ensure a “Best in Class” product platform.
* Knowledge and experience collaborating with others to produce cutting-edge solutions.
* A solid understanding of object-oriented programming and contemporary design patterns and practices (microservices)
* A solid understanding of how to build reusable code and libraries
* Knowledge and experience developing applications using Java or C#
* Knowledge and experience implementing security and data protection
* Knowledge and experience implementing data storage solutions
* Preferences will be given to candidates who possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or possess equivalent work experience
* Experience in a financial institution
* Applied experience in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
* Experience with integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system
* Experience developing and working with Cloud-based technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure
* Experience delivering solutions for various delivery platforms such as mobile and desktop
* Experience with data migration, transformations, and scripting
* Experience with Jira, Trello, Git, and other agile development tools considered a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Stay Connected - Join our Talent Community!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stay Connected - Join our Talent Community!