Education Required: High School Diploma
Department: Colorado Commercial - Boulder
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Job ID: 10547
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Banking Center Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
This position has responsibilities as both a Teller and a Personal Banker in our Boulder office. Incumbent must efficiently process a variety of customer transactions, generate business and deepen relationships by selling products and services to potential and existing customers. Responsibilities include providing high quality customer service while achieving sales goals and supporting other banking center staff as needed.
- Excellent client-service skills, including oral and written communication with exceptional influencing skills
- Ability to generate new business through outbound calls and reaching out into the local community
- Skilled in optimizing sales opportunities with existing and walk-in customers
- Entrepreneurial, ownership-oriented mindset
- Careful attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and with customers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to derive innovative solutions
- Ability to establish credibility quickly with customers; demonstrate confidence in dealing with his/her peers
- Strong work ethic and high integrity
- Strong computer skills
- Friendly, outgoing, assertive, confident, and enthusiastic personality
- Minimum of one year successful sales experience
- Minimum of 6 months of cash handling experience in a retail sales environment and/or previous banking
- Successful sales record in a retail banking environment
- Extensive knowledge of bank services and products
- Ability to promote sales of credit and loan service and completing credit and loan documentation.
- Demonstrated leadership and assertiveness
- Bilingual (fluent verbal and written Spanish) skills
- Proficient with all Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, Excel etc.)
This position may require long periods of standing or sitting and may include long periods of typing and repetitivemotion. Candidates must possess the ability to lift and carry cash drawers, coin bags, and boxes sometimes weighing as much as 25 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Stay Connected - Join our Talent Community!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stay Connected - Join our Talent Community!