Education Required: Not Indicated
Department: CA Bank - Century City
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Job ID: 10428
Hours of Work: M-F- 8-5
Employment Type: Not Indicated
1st Century Bank, a division of MidFirst Bank, is a full service community bank catering to small to medium size businesses and professionals on the Westside of Los Angeles. The Bank’s core principles are flexibility, responsiveness, and the ability to create tailored solutions, coupled with its commitment to provide exception customer service. We tailor financial strategies to meet the unique needs and business demands of our clients. Our clients are real people, with real dreams, and their success is our greatest achievement. For more information, please visit our website at www.1cbank.com.
Tellers are responsible for efficiently processing a variety of customer transactions while providing the highest level of service and identifying bank products and services that would be beneficial to potential and existing customers. Tellers must be proactive, friendly and courteous and should continually seek out opportunities to impress those they service.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Processing customer transactions efficiently and accurately in a fast- paced environment; maintaining and balancing a cash drawer; and adhering to policies and procedures
- Greeting customers and facilitating a welcoming and customer- focused environment
- Responding to customer inquiries and concerns; researching and identifying solutions
*This list includes the current primary responsibilities of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive and is subject to change, as needed, for the purpose of operational efficiency.
- Minimum of 1 year of previous banking experience
- Excellent customer-service skills, including oral and written communication
- Ability to effectively contribute to a positive team environment and work toward achieving goals
- Careful attention to detail and strong organizational skills. Must adhere closely to bank procedures and regulations
- Strong work ethic and high integrity
- Strong computer and 10 key skills
- Outgoing, assertive, confident, and enthusiastic personality
- Knowledge of banking products and procedures
- Proficiency with all Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, Excel etc.)
Candidates must possess the ability to lift and carry cash drawers, coin bags, and boxes sometimes weighing as much as 25 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Stay Connected - Join our Talent Community!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stay Connected - Join our Talent Community!