Education Required: High School Diploma
Department: Digital Platform Admin
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Job ID: 10425
Hours of Work: 40
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
The qualified candidate will be responsible for actively developing and maintaining solutions targeting next generation Digital Banking applications.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central data store, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness of requests from the front-end. This candidate will work to integrate services with the front-end application elements.
Candidate should have an advanced understanding of Open Source development technologies and tools as well as the ability to design/develop applications from interpretations of business requirements.
Candidate must have a strong willingness to learn, adapt and actively contribute to the success of the organization.
* Minimum of 4-6 years creating solutions on various software platforms in an enterprise digital landscape environment
* A solid background in technical design and architecture
* A solid understanding of object-oriented programming and contemporary design patterns and practices (microservices)
* A solid understanding of how to build reusable code and libraries
* Knowledge and experience developing applications using Java or C#
* Knowledge and experience implementing security and data protection
* Knowledge and experience implementing data storage solutions
* Preferences will be given to candidates who possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or possess equivalent work experience
* Experience in a financial institution
* Applied experience in most aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
* Experience with integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system
* Experience developing and working with Cloud-based technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure
* Experience delivering solutions for various delivery platforms such as mobile and desktop
* Experience with data migration, transformations, and scripting
* Experience with Jira, Trello, Git, and other agile development tools considered a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Stay Connected - Join our Talent Community!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stay Connected - Join our Talent Community!