Education Required: High School Diploma
Department: Bank - Chickasha
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Job ID: 10394
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday- 8a.m. - 5p.m.
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Banking Center Managers are responsible for managing the daily operations of a banking center as well as providing leadership to a team of sales and service professionals to meet and exceed sales goals and provide valuable service to customers. This position is also responsible for a variety of duties focused on the development of new business, as well as retaining and expanding our current relationships with customers.
Other duties will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers to help identify financial products and services; generating sales leads and referrals through community outreach activities and on-site visits with local businesses.
- Supervising employees, to include scheduling, training, approving transactions, coordinating job duties, reviewing time cards, as well as preparing and conducting performance evaluations.
- Assisting customers with concerns or questions regarding accounts.
- Creating stability and cultivating an engaged and enthusiastic team through effective coaching on proper behaviors, sales techniques, service expectations and compliance guidelines, while modeling the same.
- Ensuring the audit/compliance procedures and Personal Banking policies are followed.
- Ensuring new hire and regulatory compliance training is completed timely.
- Ensuring that security measures are adhered to regarding opening and closing procedures within the Bank.
- A minimum of three- five years recent experience leading, managing, motivating, and developing a team, including sales associates, to meet and exceed assigned goals within a goal and/or commission-based environment.
- Supervisory abilities, including: leadership skills, sound decision making, the ability to motivate others, and the capability to address conflict in a positive and productive manner.
- Proven ability to proactively and effectively participate in a sales program, as well as meeting or exceeding expectations for the sales and referral activities established for this position.
- Availability to work weekends and/or extended hours as required to run the banking center.
- Excellent customer service skills, including interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, Excel etc.)
This position may require long periods of standing or sitting and may include long periods of typing and repetitive motion. Candidates must possess the ability to lift and carry cash drawers, coin bags, and boxes sometimes weighing as much as 25 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Stay Connected - Join our Talent Community!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stay Connected - Join our Talent Community!