Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Department: MM Loan Admin
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Job ID: 10376
Hours of Work: Standard- M-F
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
MidFirst Bank is continuing to grow, and we have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced customer communications professional to join our team. The Communications Manager will lead the way in creating, shaping and maintaining our communication with our mortgage servicing customers, across multiple distribution channels. This role will be responsible for managing the content of customer communication, including letters, website, email, text and chat, as well as talking points used by representatives in our customer service call center. The Communications Manager will present information in an appealing, informative, concise, and easy-to-understand manner to improve the customer experience, create operational efficiencies, and/or drive profitability to achieve business objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understand the customer experience.
- Ensure consistency of tone and messaging throughout each content type and communication channel.
- Create copy of customer communication content.
- Work with operations management, legal, and compliance to refine and implement content.
- Conduct ongoing review and refreshing of customer communication content.
- Ensure consistency and adherence to our customer communication strategy, including internal company style, standards and guidelines and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Effectively manage customer communications projects.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, Communications, Technical Writing, or Journalism, in addition to the following:
- Demonstrated experience in writing engaging customer communication content.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Creative and innovative approach to communications.
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills.
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional collaboration with team members at all levels of experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Stay Connected - Join our Talent Community!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stay Connected - Join our Talent Community!