Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Department: Internet Delivery
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Job ID: 10362
Hours of Work: 40 hour work week
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
The Digital Product Owner will manage current solutions, expand to new solutions and create an unrelenting focus on the customer experience.
The Digital Product Owner will also support products and/or functionality that are integrated into the digital platform and ecosystem. Digital Product Owners will partner with other product managers/owners, agile partners (technical leads, scrum masters, business analysts, developers and UX designers) within a scrum team to create or mature digital solutions and ensure these solutions exceed the growing expectations of our customers.
This position will also provide a clear solution description and outline of product features for easy comprehension and consumption by the development team and business partners.
Additional duties include:
* Create and manage a product backlog in order to prioritize user stories for implementation.
* Partner with team members to define, track and test user stories in an agile development life cycle.
Provide product subject matter expertise and leadership.
Ensure internal product stakeholders needs / expectations are met and promote transparency by helping communicate SCRUM methodologies.
Collaborate with external vendors as needed on requirements definition, feature development and overall management.
Perform industry research as necessary to support feature development.
* Minimum of a bachelor’s degree with a Business, Computer Science, or related discipline focus or bachelor's degree with commensurate experience
* Agile development experience
* Experience with Agile/Scrum practices
* 2+ years of experience working within product owner framework or similar function.
* Effective communication and collaboration skills
* Experience creating and maintaining a Product backlog and sorting the Product backlog items according to priority.
* Ability to clearly communicate the business requirements to the Team.
* Build and maintain a relationship with the Stakeholders.
* Experience interacting with senior level management
* Strong writing ability
Financial services industry experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Stay Connected - Join our Talent Community!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stay Connected - Join our Talent Community!